DictCN Dictionary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DictCN Dictionary from your PCDICT.CN Co.Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on DICT.CN Co.Ltd. More information about DictCN Dictionary can be found at http://dict.cn
. DictCN Dictionary is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dict.cn\Dict4 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DictCN Dictionary is C:\Program Files (x86)\dict.cn\Dict4\unins000.exe. DictCN Dictionary's primary file takes around 1.09 MB (1147904 bytes) and is called Dict.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DictCN Dictionary. They occupy about 2.99 MB (3132241
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dict.exe (1.09 MB)
- DictHelper.exe (94.00 KB)
- pdc.exe (272.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- CaptureText_x64.exe (194.00 KB)
- CaptureText_x86.exe (172.00 KB)
This web page is about DictCN Dictionary version 4.0.3
DictCN Dictionary is an application by the software company DICT.CN Co.Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DictCN Dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DictCN Dictionary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DictCN Dictionary or simply click the Search feature and type in "DictCN Dictionary". The DictCN Dictionary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DictCN Dictionary in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DictCN Dictionary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DictCN Dictionary:
- The web site of the application is: http://dict.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\dict.cn\Dict4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DictCN Dictionary.
8. After removing DictCN Dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DictCN Dictionary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DictCN Dictionary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DictCN Dictionary by DICT.CN Co.Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that DictCN Dictionary by DICT.CN Co.Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DictCN Dictionary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:05:56.483