DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)
You can find below details on how to remove DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) from your computerRubo Medical Imaging BV
. Take a look here
for more info on Rubo Medical Imaging BV. More details about DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) can be found at http://www.rubomedical.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DICOMviewer demo folder (same installation drive as Windows). DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DICOMviewer demo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.94 MB (5180416 bytes) on disk and is labeled DICOMViewer.exe.
DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.59 MB (36265600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DICOMComms.exe (3.56 MB)
- DICOMParser.exe (3.87 MB)
- DICOMViewer.exe (4.94 MB)
- Image.exe (4.92 MB)
- Overview.exe (5.65 MB)
- Pie.exe (1.13 MB)
- Settings.exe (3.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.89 KB)
- DICOMBurner.exe (3.42 MB)
- Installer.exe (1.71 MB)
- IPToRegistry.exe (965.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.150306
of DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo). You can find here a few links to other DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) versions:
...click to view all...
DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) is an application offered by Rubo Medical Imaging BV. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) or simply activate the Search field and type in "DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)". If it exists on your system the DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) application will be found very quickly. When you select DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo):
- The publisher is: http://www.rubomedical.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DICOMviewer demo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo).
8. After removing DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) by Rubo Medical Imaging BV from your PC, nor are we saying that DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) by Rubo Medical Imaging BV is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 23:43:36.930