DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)
This info is about DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) from your PCRubo Medical Imaging BV
. Further information on Rubo Medical Imaging BV can be seen here
. More details about the program DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) can be found at http://www.rubomedical.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DICOMviewer demo folder (same installation drive as Windows). DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DICOMviewer demo\unins000.exe". DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)'s main file takes around 4.31 MB (4518400 bytes) and is named DICOMViewer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo). They occupy 40.47 MB (42440310
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DICOMComms.exe (3.75 MB)
- DICOMParser.exe (4.00 MB)
- DICOMViewer.exe (4.31 MB)
- Image.exe (3.80 MB)
- Overview.exe (4.70 MB)
- Pie.exe (1.13 MB)
- Settings.exe (3.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.88 KB)
- WaveViewer.exe (8.09 MB)
- DICOMBurner.exe (3.60 MB)
- Installer.exe (1.71 MB)
- IPToRegistry.exe (965.39 KB)
The current web page applies to DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) version 2.0.160129
only. For more DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) is an application marketed by the software company Rubo Medical Imaging BV. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) or simply activate the Search field and type in "DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo)". If it is installed on your PC the DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rubomedical.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DICOMviewer demo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo).
8. After removing DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) by Rubo Medical Imaging BV from your PC, we are not saying that DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) by Rubo Medical Imaging BV is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DICOM Viewer demo (Rubo) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-21 09:46:59.570