Diamond Dash is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Diamond Dash from your systemPokki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pokki. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Diamond Dash. The application's main executable file is called ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Diamond Dash. They take 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Diamond Dash version 220.127.116.11004
Diamond Dash has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Diamond Dash's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Diamond Dash.ico
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Diamond Dash.lnk
Diamond Dash is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Diamond Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Diamond Dash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Diamond Dash or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diamond Dash". If it exists on your system the Diamond Dash program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Diamond Dash in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Diamond Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Diamond Dash.
8. After removing Diamond Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diamond Dash which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diamond Dash using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Diamond Dash by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Diamond Dash by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Diamond Dash in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:31:52.050