This info is about Diamantris 1.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Diamantris 1.00 from your PCSuricate Software
. Go over here
for more information on Suricate Software. Detailed information about Diamantris 1.00 can be found at http://www.suricate-software.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Diamantris directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Diamantris 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Diamantris\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. diamantris.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.76 MB (12330496 bytes) on disk.
Diamantris 1.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.83 MB (12409893
bytes) on disk.
- diamantris.exe (11.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (77.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Diamantris 1.00 version 1.00
Diamantris 1.00 is an application offered by the software company Suricate Software. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Diamantris 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Diamantris 1.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Diamantris 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Diamantris 1.00". The Diamantris 1.00 application will be found very quickly. After you click Diamantris 1.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Diamantris 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diamantris 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.suricate-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diamantris\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diamantris 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Diamantris 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Diamantris 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diamantris 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Diamantris 1.00 by Suricate Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Diamantris 1.00 by Suricate Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diamantris 1.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 16:09:58.643