This info is about Dialup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Dialup from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about Dialup at http://www.huawei.com
. Dialup is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Dialup directory, subject to the user's option. Dialup's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Dialup\uninst.exe. Dialup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Dialup. They take an average of 219.25 KB (224509
bytes) on disk.
- Dialup.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (111.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.08.104
of Dialup. You can find below info on other application versions of Dialup:
...click to view all...
Dialup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Dialup:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Dialup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DialUp
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DialUp\userdata\Dialup.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DialUp\userdata\NetInfo.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DialUp\userdata\ToolbarPolicy.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DialUp\userdata\UserSetting.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\DialUp CustomTool
Dialup is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dialup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Dialup from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dialup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dialup". If it exists on your system the Dialup application will be found very quickly. After you click Dialup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dialup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dialup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Dialup\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dialup.
8. After uninstalling Dialup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dialup that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dialup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dialup by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Dialup by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dialup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 14:50:42.977