This web page is about DialUp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall DialUp from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details on DialUp at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DialUp folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for DialUp is C:\Program Files\DialUp\uninst.exe. DialUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
DialUp installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 893.14 KB (914572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DialUp.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.14 KB)
- driversetup.exe (48.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (148.00 KB)
- driversetup.exe (244.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
The current web page applies to DialUp version 12.08.100
alone. You can find below a few links to other DialUp versions:
...click to view all...
DialUp is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase DialUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DialUp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DialUp or simply activate the Search field and type in "DialUp". If it is installed on your PC the DialUp application will be found automatically. After you select DialUp in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DialUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DialUp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DialUp\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DialUp.
8. After removing DialUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DialUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DialUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DialUp by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that DialUp by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DialUp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:00:36.760