You can find below details on how to uninstall Diagnostics for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Diagnostics from your PCDouble Opt Media
. You can find out more on Double Opt Media or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Diagnostics can be seen at http://DoubleOptMedia.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Diagnostics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.29 MB (1351824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Diagnostics. They occupy about 1.29 MB (1351824
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Diagnostics version 11.041.44
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Diagnostics.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Diagnostics:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\diagnostics.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\postrun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\prerun.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update11.041.44\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update11.041.44\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update11.041.44\UninstallString
Diagnostics is an application by Double Opt Media. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Diagnostics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Diagnostics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Diagnostics". If it exists on your system the Diagnostics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Diagnostics in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Diagnostics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diagnostics:
- The publisher is: http://DoubleOptMedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diagnostics.
8. After uninstalling Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diagnostics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diagnostics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diagnostics by Double Opt Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Diagnostics by Double Opt Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Diagnostics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-27 06:22:58.327