Diagnostics Download Manager
Diagnostics Download Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Diagnostics Download Manager from your computerRobert Bosch GmbH
. More information about Robert Bosch GmbH can be found here
. Please open http://www.bosch-diagnostics.com
if you want to read more on Diagnostics Download Manager on Robert Bosch GmbH's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\DDM folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Diagnostics Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\DDM\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Diagnostics Download Manager's primary file takes about 596.98 KB (611312 bytes) and is called DDM.exe.
Diagnostics Download Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.77 MB (1859559
bytes) on disk.
- DDM.exe (596.98 KB)
- DDMClearDownloads.exe (18.52 KB)
- DDMInstaller.exe (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Diagnostics Download Manager version 5.1.984.0
only. For more Diagnostics Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Diagnostics Download Manager is an application by the software company Robert Bosch GmbH. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Diagnostics Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Diagnostics Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Diagnostics Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Diagnostics Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Diagnostics Download Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Diagnostics Download Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Diagnostics Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Diagnostics Download Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.bosch-diagnostics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bosch\DDM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Diagnostics Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Diagnostics Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diagnostics Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diagnostics Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diagnostics Download Manager by Robert Bosch GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Diagnostics Download Manager by Robert Bosch GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Diagnostics Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 06:50:13.353