Diagnostic Communication is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Diagnostic Communication from your systemVolvo Information Technology
. Check out here
where you can read more on Volvo Information Technology. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Diagnostic Communication\2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Diagnostic Communication by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Diagnostic Communication\2\DCSetup.exe /removeAll /silent. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Diagnostic Communication's main file takes about 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) and is named DCSetup.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Diagnostic Communication. They take about 36.00 KB (36864
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Diagnostic Communication version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Diagnostic Communication versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Diagnostic Communication:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Diagnostic Communication:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\AftermarketDB\database\a9apcidb.mdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\APCI\APCI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\APCI\APCIdb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\APCI\AXCI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\DCD.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\DCSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Diagnostic Communication\2\Interop.WindowsInstaller.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Diagnostic Communication is a program offered by the software company Volvo Information Technology. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Diagnostic Communication is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Diagnostic Communication from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Diagnostic Communication or simply click the Search field and type in "Diagnostic Communication". The Diagnostic Communication program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Diagnostic Communication in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Diagnostic Communication, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Diagnostic Communication.
8. After uninstalling Diagnostic Communication, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Diagnostic Communication that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diagnostic Communication with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diagnostic Communication by Volvo Information Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Diagnostic Communication by Volvo Information Technology is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diagnostic Communication in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:40:00.950