Diag version 0.9.9.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 from your computerAdlice Software
. Open here
for more information on Adlice Software. Further information about Diag version 0.9.9.0 can be found at http://adlice.com
. Diag version 0.9.9.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Diag directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Diag\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Diag64.exe is the Diag version 0.9.9.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 31.01 MB (32512568 bytes) on disk.
Diag version 0.9.9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.93 MB (53405864
bytes) on disk.
- Diag64.exe (31.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.55 KB)
- Updater.exe (19.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.9.0
of Diag version 0.9.9.0.
Diag version 0.9.9.0 is a program released by the software company Adlice Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Diag version 0.9.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Diag version 0.9.9.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diag version 0.9.9.0". If it is installed on your PC the Diag version 0.9.9.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Diag version 0.9.9.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Diag version 0.9.9.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diag version 0.9.9.0:
- The software company is: http://adlice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Diag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0.
8. After removing Diag version 0.9.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Diag version 0.9.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diag version 0.9.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 by Adlice Software from your computer, we are not saying that Diag version 0.9.9.0 by Adlice Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:52:39.853