Diag version 0.9.9.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 from your computerAdlice Software
. Open here
for more information on Adlice Software. Further information about Diag version 0.9.9.0 can be found at http://adlice.com
. Diag version 0.9.9.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Diag directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Diag\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Diag64.exe is the Diag version 0.9.9.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 31.01 MB (32512568 bytes) on disk.
Diag version 0.9.9.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 50.93 MB (53405864
bytes) on disk.
- Diag64.exe (31.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.55 KB)
- Updater.exe (19.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.9.0
of Diag version 0.9.9.0.
Diag version 0.9.9.0 is a program released by the software company Adlice Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Diag version 0.9.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Diag version 0.9.9.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Diag version 0.9.9.0". If it exists on your system the Diag version 0.9.9.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click Diag version 0.9.9.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Diag version 0.9.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Diag version 0.9.9.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://adlice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Diag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0.
8. After removing Diag version 0.9.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Diag version 0.9.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diag version 0.9.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 by Adlice Software from your computer, we are not saying that Diag version 0.9.9.0 by Adlice Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diag version 0.9.9.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:52:39.853