Diafaan SMS Server
This info is about Diafaan SMS Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Diafaan SMS Server from your computerDiafaan Communication Software
. More information on Diafaan Communication Software can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Diafaan SMS Server folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Diafaan SMS Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Diafaan SMS Server\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled DiafaanMessageServerConsole.exe and occupies 4.81 MB (5041584 bytes).
Diafaan SMS Server contains of the executables below. They take 9.10 MB (9537103
bytes) on disk.
- DiafaanMessageServer.exe (4.11 MB)
- DiafaanMessageServerConsole.exe (4.81 MB)
- dmscmnd.exe (18.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (165.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Diafaan SMS Server. You can find below a few links to other Diafaan SMS Server releases:
Diafaan SMS Server is an application marketed by Diafaan Communication Software. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Diafaan SMS Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Diafaan SMS Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Diafaan SMS Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Diafaan SMS Server". If it exists on your system the Diafaan SMS Server app will be found automatically. After you select Diafaan SMS Server in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Diafaan SMS Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Diafaan SMS Server.
8. After uninstalling Diafaan SMS Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Diafaan SMS Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Diafaan SMS Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Diafaan SMS Server by Diafaan Communication Software from your PC, we are not saying that Diafaan SMS Server by Diafaan Communication Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Diafaan SMS Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 22:33:36.930