This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DiaConnect for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DiaConnect from your computerDiaConnect
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DiaConnect. Click on DiaConnect
to get more info about DiaConnect on DiaConnect's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DiaConnect folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing DiaConnect is C:\Program Files\DiaConnect\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DiaConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 847.50 KB (867840 bytes) on disk.
DiaConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 990.95 KB (1014728
bytes) on disk.
- DiaConnect.exe (847.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (143.45 KB)
The current web page applies to DiaConnect version 1.3.0
DiaConnect is a program marketed by the software company DiaConnect. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase DiaConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DiaConnect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiaConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiaConnect". If it is installed on your PC the DiaConnect application will be found very quickly. When you select DiaConnect in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiaConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiaConnect:
- The web site of the program is: DiaConnect
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiaConnect\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DiaConnect.
8. After removing DiaConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DiaConnect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiaConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiaConnect by DiaConnect from your computer, nor are we saying that DiaConnect by DiaConnect is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DiaConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 11:52:06.693