DiRT is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DiRT from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul
. Check out here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul. You can see more info on DiRT at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\DiRT folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. DiRT's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DiRT\Uninstall\unins000.exe. DiRT.exe is the DiRT's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.75 MB (9176576 bytes) on disk.
DiRT contains of the executables below. They take 8.75 MB (9176576
bytes) on disk.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by DiRT when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\menu\dirt1_bg.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\menu\dirt2_bg.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\menu\dirt3_bg.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\menu\dirt4_bg.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\menu\dirt5_bg.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\menu\dirt6_bg.tga
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\sound\surface\dirt_roll_2.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\sound\surface\dirt_skid_2.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\tracks\arena\textures\sdm_road_dirt_side.dds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\tracks\canal\textures\sdm_road_dirt.dds
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\FlatOut 2\data\tracks\canal\textures\sdm_road_dirt_side.dds
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DiRT_R.G. Mechanics_is1
DiRT is an application offered by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase DiRT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DiRT from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DiRT or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiRT". If it exists on your system the DiRT application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DiRT in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiRT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiRT:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DiRT\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DiRT.
8. After uninstalling DiRT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiRT that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiRT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiRT by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul from your computer, we are not saying that DiRT by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiRT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:20:59.943