DiRT Showdown is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DiRT Showdown from your computerCodemasters
. Check out here
for more info on Codemasters. Please open http://www.codemasters.com/uk/dirtshowdown/360/
if you want to read more on DiRT Showdown on Codemasters's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Showdown folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DiRT Showdown is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DiRT Showdown's main file takes about 14.62 MB (15325848 bytes) and is called showdown.exe.
DiRT Showdown installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.88 MB (47065292
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- showdown.exe (14.62 MB)
- showdown_avx.exe (14.70 MB)
- game_gdf_install.exe (431.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- OpenALwEAX.exe (790.52 KB)
- rapture3d.exe (13.87 MB)
You can find here a few links to other DiRT Showdown releases:
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove DiRT Showdown from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DiRT Showdown:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\DiRT Showdown.url
DiRT Showdown is a program by Codemasters. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall DiRT Showdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DiRT Showdown from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiRT Showdown or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiRT Showdown". If it exists on your system the DiRT Showdown program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DiRT Showdown in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DiRT Showdown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiRT Showdown:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codemasters.com/uk/dirtshowdown/360/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiRT Showdown.
8. After uninstalling DiRT Showdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiRT Showdown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiRT Showdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiRT Showdown by Codemasters from your PC, we are not saying that DiRT Showdown by Codemasters is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiRT Showdown supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:03:40.623