DiRT Showdown is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DiRT Showdown from your computerCodemasters
. Check out here
for more info on Codemasters. Please open http://www.codemasters.com/uk/dirtshowdown/360/
if you want to read more on DiRT Showdown on Codemasters's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Showdown folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for DiRT Showdown is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DiRT Showdown's main file takes about 14.62 MB (15325848 bytes) and is called showdown.exe.
DiRT Showdown installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.88 MB (47065292
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- showdown.exe (14.62 MB)
- showdown_avx.exe (14.70 MB)
- game_gdf_install.exe (431.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- OpenALwEAX.exe (790.52 KB)
- rapture3d.exe (13.87 MB)
You can find here a few links to other DiRT Showdown releases:
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove DiRT Showdown from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall DiRT Showdown:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\DiRT Showdown.url
DiRT Showdown is a program by Codemasters. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall DiRT Showdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DiRT Showdown from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DiRT Showdown or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiRT Showdown". If it is installed on your PC the DiRT Showdown application will be found automatically. When you click DiRT Showdown in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DiRT Showdown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiRT Showdown:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codemasters.com/uk/dirtshowdown/360/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiRT Showdown.
8. After uninstalling DiRT Showdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiRT Showdown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiRT Showdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiRT Showdown by Codemasters from your PC, we are not saying that DiRT Showdown by Codemasters is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiRT Showdown supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:03:40.623