DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 from your computerCodemasters
. Check out here
for more details on Codemasters. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiRT Rally folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiRT Rally\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled drt.exe and it has a size of 14.77 MB (15483392 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0. They occupy 29.11 MB (30528151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drt.exe (14.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (963.31 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- benchmarkparser.exe (16.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0.
DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 is a program released by the software company Codemasters. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0". The DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0.
8. After uninstalling DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 by Codemasters from your PC, nor are we saying that DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 by Codemasters is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiRT Rally, âĺđńč˙ 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 19:49:22.660