You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nsasoft LLC.. Detailed information about DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 can be found at http://www.nsauditor.com/?utm_source=DHCPEXPLORER_APP_User&utm_medium=DHCPEXPLORER_APP_User&utm_campaign=DHCPEXPLORER_APP
. DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\DhcpExplorer directory, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\DhcpExplorer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove DhcpExplorer 1.3.4. DhcpExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 514.12 KB (526456 bytes) on disk.
DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.18 MB (1241494
bytes) on disk.
- DhcpExplorer.exe (514.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 version 1.3.4
DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 is an application released by Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DhcpExplorer 1.3.4". The DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 application will be found very quickly. After you select DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DhcpExplorer 1.3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DhcpExplorer 1.3.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nsauditor.com/?utm_source=DHCPEXPLORER_APP_User&utm_medium=DHCPEXPLORER_APP_User&utm_campaign=DHCPEXPLORER_APP
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nsasoft\DhcpExplorer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DhcpExplorer 1.3.4.
8. After uninstalling DhcpExplorer 1.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DhcpExplorer 1.3.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 01:37:35.083