This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DexterWire for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DexterWire from your systemDexterWire LLC
. More information on DexterWire LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.DexterWire.com/
if you want to read more on DexterWire on DexterWire LLC's website. DexterWire is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DexterWire directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. DexterWire's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DexterWire\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled DexterWire.exe and it has a size of 394.00 KB (403456 bytes).
DexterWire is comprised of the following executables which take 800.33 KB (819542
bytes) on disk:
- DexterWire.exe (394.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.33 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to DexterWire version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other DexterWire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DexterWire is an application by the software company DexterWire LLC. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase DexterWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DexterWire from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DexterWire or simply click the Search feature and type in "DexterWire". The DexterWire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DexterWire in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DexterWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DexterWire:
- The publisher is: http://www.DexterWire.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DexterWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DexterWire.
8. After removing DexterWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DexterWire which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DexterWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DexterWire by DexterWire LLC from your computer, we are not saying that DexterWire by DexterWire LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DexterWire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 16:32:20.997