This web page is about Dexclock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dexclock from your systemDexpot GbR
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Dexpot GbR. Click on "http://www.dexclock.de"
to get more facts about Dexclock on Dexpot GbR's website. Dexclock is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Dexclock directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Dexclock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dexclock. Dexclock's primary file takes around 415.50 KB (425472 bytes) and is called Dexclock.exe.
The executables below are part of Dexclock. They occupy about 592.87 KB (607095
bytes) on disk.
- Dexclock.exe (415.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (177.37 KB)
The current page applies to Dexclock version 1.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Dexclock versions:
Dexclock has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Dexclock
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Dexclock\dexclock.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Dexclock\dexclock.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wallpaper Clock File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wallpaper Clock File\shell\edit\command\
Dexclock is a program released by Dexpot GbR. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Dexclock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dexclock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dexclock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dexclock". The Dexclock app will be found very quickly. After you select Dexclock in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dexclock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dexclock:
- The publisher is: "http://www.dexclock.de"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dexclock\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dexclock.
8. After removing Dexclock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dexclock which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dexclock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dexclock by Dexpot GbR from your computer, nor are we saying that Dexclock by Dexpot GbR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dexclock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 17:33:00.490