DeviceManager Proto-x 184.108.40.206
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DeviceManager Proto-x 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DeviceManager Proto-x 18.104.22.168 from your computerProto-X
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Proto-X. More details about the application DeviceManager Proto-x 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://proto-x.net/
. DeviceManager Proto-x 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Proto-X\DeviceManager Proto-x directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DeviceManager Proto-x 188.8.131.52's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Proto-X\DeviceManager Proto-x\Uninstall.exe. DeviceManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.79 MB (1871872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DeviceManager Proto-x 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 2.11 MB (2211509
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceManager.exe (1.79 MB)
- mksquashfs.exe (206.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (125.29 KB)
This info is about DeviceManager Proto-x 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
DeviceManager Proto-x 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by Proto-X. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase DeviceManager Proto-x 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DeviceManager Proto-x 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager Proto-x 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "DeviceManager Proto-x 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the DeviceManager Proto-x 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DeviceManager Proto-x 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DeviceManager Proto-x 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeviceManager Proto-x 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://proto-x.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Proto-X\DeviceManager Proto-x\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeviceManager Proto-x 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager Proto-x 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager Proto-x 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeviceManager Proto-x 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DeviceManager Proto-x 126.96.36.199 by Proto-X from your PC, nor are we saying that DeviceManager Proto-x 188.8.131.52 by Proto-X is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DeviceManager Proto-x 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 07:24:14.170