You can find below details on how to remove DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 from your computerElectro Industries
. More info about Electro Industries can be found here
. Please follow http://www.electroind.com
if you want to read more on DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52 on Electro Industries's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\tools folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\tools\uninstall-DeviceListApi.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called DeviceListApi.exe and its approximative size is 19.50 KB (19968 bytes).
DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 105.01 KB (107529
bytes) on disk:
- DeviceListApi.exe (19.50 KB)
- uninstall-DeviceListApi.exe (49.01 KB)
- LanguageEditor.exe (36.50 KB)
The current page applies to DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company Electro Industries. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168". The DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.electroind.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\tools\uninstall-DeviceListApi.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing DeviceListApi 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceListApi 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceListApi 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DeviceListApi 188.8.131.52 by Electro Industries from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceListApi 184.108.40.206 by Electro Industries is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeviceListApi 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:43:24.587