Device Utility 2.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Device Utility 2.2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Device Utility 2.2 from your computerPelco by Schneider Electric
. Open here
where you can get more info on Pelco by Schneider Electric. Click on http://www.pelco.com
to get more data about Device Utility 2.2 on Pelco by Schneider Electric's website. Device Utility 2.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Pelco\Device Utility 2 folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Device Utility 2.2 is "C:\Program Files\Pelco\Device Utility 2\unins000.exe". Device Utility 2.2's main file takes around 3.34 MB (3499520 bytes) and its name is DeviceUtility2.exe.
Device Utility 2.2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.15 MB (4350982
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- DeviceUtility2.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (685.01 KB)
The current page applies to Device Utility 2.2 version 2.2
Device Utility 2.2 is a program offered by the software company Pelco by Schneider Electric. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Device Utility 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Device Utility 2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Device Utility 2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Device Utility 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the Device Utility 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Device Utility 2.2 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Device Utility 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Device Utility 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.pelco.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Pelco\Device Utility 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Device Utility 2.2.
8. After removing Device Utility 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Device Utility 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Device Utility 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Device Utility 2.2 by Pelco by Schneider Electric from your PC, nor are we saying that Device Utility 2.2 by Pelco by Schneider Electric is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Device Utility 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 02:29:03.820