Device Manager NX Lite
You can find below details on how to remove Device Manager NX Lite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Device Manager NX Lite from your systemRicoh Company, Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on Ricoh Company, Ltd.. Detailed information about Device Manager NX Lite can be seen at http://www.ricoh.com/
. Usually the Device Manager NX Lite application is found in the C:\Program Files\Ricoh\MDM\Uninstaller folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Device Manager NX Lite is C:\Program Files\Ricoh\MDM\Uninstaller\start-uninstaller.exe. iz-process.exe is the Device Manager NX Lite's main executable file and it occupies approximately 31.50 KB (32256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Device Manager NX Lite. They occupy 107.50 KB (110080
bytes) on disk.
- iz-process.exe (31.50 KB)
- start-uninstaller.exe (76.00 KB)
This web page is about Device Manager NX Lite version 01.00.050351
alone. You can find below a few links to other Device Manager NX Lite releases:
...click to view all...
Device Manager NX Lite is an application marketed by the software company Ricoh Company, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Device Manager NX Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Device Manager NX Lite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Device Manager NX Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Device Manager NX Lite". The Device Manager NX Lite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Device Manager NX Lite in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Device Manager NX Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Device Manager NX Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.ricoh.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ricoh\MDM\Uninstaller\start-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Device Manager NX Lite.
8. After uninstalling Device Manager NX Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Device Manager NX Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Device Manager NX Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Device Manager NX Lite by Ricoh Company, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Device Manager NX Lite by Ricoh Company, Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Device Manager NX Lite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 12:54:47.617