Device Doctor v5.0.219
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Device Doctor v5.0.219 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Device Doctor v5.0.219 from your systemDevice Doctor Software Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Device Doctor Software Inc.. Please follow http://www.devicedoctor.com/
if you want to read more on Device Doctor v5.0.219 on Device Doctor Software Inc.'s website. Device Doctor v5.0.219 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Device Doctor folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Device Doctor v5.0.219 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Device Doctor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Device Doctor v5.0.219's primary file takes around 9.09 MB (9528320 bytes) and is called DeviceDoctor.exe.
Device Doctor v5.0.219 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.91 MB (16683217
bytes) on disk.
- DDSchedule.exe (3.31 MB)
- DDTray.exe (2.37 MB)
- DeviceDoctor.exe (9.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Device Doctor v5.0.219 version 5.0.219
Device Doctor v5.0.219 is a program by Device Doctor Software Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Device Doctor v5.0.219 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Device Doctor v5.0.219 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Device Doctor v5.0.219 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Device Doctor v5.0.219". If it exists on your system the Device Doctor v5.0.219 program will be found very quickly. When you select Device Doctor v5.0.219 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Device Doctor v5.0.219, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Device Doctor v5.0.219:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.devicedoctor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Device Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Device Doctor v5.0.219.
8. After removing Device Doctor v5.0.219, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Device Doctor v5.0.219 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Device Doctor v5.0.219 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Device Doctor v5.0.219 by Device Doctor Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Device Doctor v5.0.219 by Device Doctor Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Device Doctor v5.0.219 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 04:03:16.773