Device Client v188.8.131.525
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Device Client v184.108.40.2065 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Device Client v220.127.116.115 from your computerBeijing Hanbang Technology Corp.
. Further information on Beijing Hanbang Technology Corp. can be found here
. You can read more about about Device Client v18.104.22.1685 at http://www.hbgk.net/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HBGK\Device Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Device Client v22.214.171.1245 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HBGK\Device Client\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DeviceClient.exe is the Device Client v126.96.36.1995's primary executable file and it takes around 363.82 KB (372552 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Device Client v188.8.131.525. They take 1.49 MB (1565713
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- DeviceClient.exe (363.82 KB)
The current page applies to Device Client v184.108.40.2065 version 220.127.116.115
Device Client v18.104.22.1685 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HBGK\Device Client
Device Client v22.214.171.1245 is a program released by the software company Beijing Hanbang Technology Corp.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Device Client v126.96.36.1995 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Device Client v188.8.131.525 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Device Client v184.108.40.2065 or simply click the Search field and type in "Device Client v220.127.116.115". The Device Client v18.104.22.1685 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Device Client v22.214.171.1245 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Device Client v126.96.36.1995, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Device Client v188.8.131.525:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hbgk.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HBGK\Device Client\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Device Client v184.108.40.2065.
8. After removing Device Client v220.127.116.115, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Device Client v18.104.22.1685 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Device Client v22.214.171.1245 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Device Client v126.96.36.1995 by Beijing Hanbang Technology Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Device Client v188.8.131.525 by Beijing Hanbang Technology Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Device Client v184.108.40.2065 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-19 14:25:36.847