Device Client v3.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Device Client v3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Device Client v3.0 from your computerHanbang
. More info about Hanbang can be seen here
. Click on http://www.hbgk.net/
to get more information about Device Client v3.0 on Hanbang's website. Device Client v3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HBGK\Device Client directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Device Client v3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\HBGK\Device Client\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DeviceClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 357.50 KB (366080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Device Client v3.0. They take about 1.00 MB (1050363
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.25 KB)
- DeviceClient.exe (357.50 KB)
This info is about Device Client v3.0 version 3.0
Device Client v3.0 is an application by Hanbang. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Device Client v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Device Client v3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Device Client v3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Device Client v3.0". The Device Client v3.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Device Client v3.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Device Client v3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Device Client v3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hbgk.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HBGK\Device Client\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Device Client v3.0.
8. After uninstalling Device Client v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Device Client v3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Device Client v3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Device Client v3.0 by Hanbang from your computer, nor are we saying that Device Client v3.0 by Hanbang is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Device Client v3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 14:11:07.570