Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 from your computerSEG
. Open here
where you can read more on SEG. Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEG\Device Center - SEG VIDEO folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SEG\Device Center - SEG VIDEO\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00. Upgrade.exe is the Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00's primary executable file and it takes approximately 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) on disk.
Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 761.33 KB (779607
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (105.33 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (656.00 KB)
This info is about Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 version 1.00
Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 is an application offered by the software company SEG. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00.
8. After uninstalling Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 by SEG from your computer, nor are we saying that Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 by SEG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Device Center - SEG VIDEO 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:02:52.257