Developer's Demo 32bit
Developer's Demo 32bit is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Developer's Demo 32bit from your systemTyrone Lee
. You can find out more on Tyrone Lee or check for application updates here
. Please open firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to read more on Developer's Demo 32bit on Tyrone Lee's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorations\Developer's Demo\SETUP directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorations\Developer's Demo\SETUP\setup.exe" /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Developer's Demo 32bit. Developer's Demo 32bit's primary file takes about 363.50 KB (372224 bytes) and its name is SETUP.EXE.
The executable files below are part of Developer's Demo 32bit. They occupy an average of 363.50 KB (372224
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 32
of Developer's Demo 32bit.
Developer's Demo 32bit is an application released by the software company Tyrone Lee. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Developer's Demo 32bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Developer's Demo 32bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Developer's Demo 32bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Developer's Demo 32bit". If it exists on your system the Developer's Demo 32bit application will be found very quickly. When you click Developer's Demo 32bit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Developer's Demo 32bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Developer's Demo 32bit:
- The web site of the program is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Explorations\Developer's Demo\SETUP\setup.exe" /u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Developer's Demo 32bit.
8. After removing Developer's Demo 32bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Developer's Demo 32bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Developer's Demo 32bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Developer's Demo 32bit by Tyrone Lee from your PC, nor are we saying that Developer's Demo 32bit by Tyrone Lee is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Developer's Demo 32bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 13:41:39.507