Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4
This info is about Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 from your PCDevart
. Further information on Devart can be found here
. More information about Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 can be seen at http://devart.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Devart\dotConnect folder (same installation drive as Windows). Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Devart\dotConnect\Linq\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1237229 bytes).
Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.18 MB (1237229
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 version 4.4.697.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4:
Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 is an application by Devart. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4". The Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Devart\dotConnect\Linq\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4.
8. After uninstalling Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 by Devart from your computer, we are not saying that Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 by Devart is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Devart LinqConnect Trial 4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 11:17:58.007