DevExpress TestCafe 14.2
This page is about DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.2\TestCafe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.2\TestCafe\DevExpressTestCafe-14.2.3.exe /SKIPVERIFY is the full command line if you want to remove DevExpress TestCafe 14.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.97 KB (91104 bytes) on disk and is called TestCafe.exe.
DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.77 MB (10244392
bytes) on disk.
- DevExpressTestCafe-14.2.3.exe (4.15 MB)
- node.exe (5.53 MB)
- TestCafe.exe (88.97 KB)
- close_window.exe (6.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.2.3
of DevExpress TestCafe 14.2.
DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 is an application released by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress TestCafe 14.2". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DevExpress TestCafe 14.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress TestCafe 14.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:22:09.887