DevExpress TestCafe 14.2
This page is about DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.2\TestCafe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.2\TestCafe\DevExpressTestCafe-14.2.3.exe /SKIPVERIFY is the full command line if you want to remove DevExpress TestCafe 14.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.97 KB (91104 bytes) on disk and is called TestCafe.exe.
DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.77 MB (10244392
bytes) on disk.
- DevExpressTestCafe-14.2.3.exe (4.15 MB)
- node.exe (5.53 MB)
- TestCafe.exe (88.97 KB)
- close_window.exe (6.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.2.3
of DevExpress TestCafe 14.2.
DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 is an application released by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress TestCafe 14.2". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress TestCafe 14.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress TestCafe 14.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevExpress TestCafe 14.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:22:09.887