DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1
You can find below details on how to uninstall DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. Additional info about Developer Express Inc. can be found here
. DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DevExtreme 13.1 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress\DevExtreme 13.1\DevExpressDevExtreme-13.1.5.exe /SKIPVERIFY is the full command line if you want to remove DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1. DevExpressDevExtreme-13.1.5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 38.76 MB (40646440 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.13 MB (41034536
bytes) on disk.
- DevExpressDevExtreme-13.1.5.exe (38.76 MB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (379.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1.5
of DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1. Click on the links below for other DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 versions:
DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 is an application offered by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 app will be found automatically. After you select DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1.
8. After removing DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress DevExtreme 13.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:04:16.623