DevExpress Components 19.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 19.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 19.1 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Developer Express Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 19.1\Components directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling DevExpress Components 19.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 19.1\Components\DevExpressNETComponentsSetup-19.1.10.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ProjectConverter.exe and its approximative size is 930.50 KB (952832 bytes).
The executables below are part of DevExpress Components 19.1. They take about 392.40 MB (411464336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponentsSetup-19.1.10.exe (389.30 MB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (72.50 KB)
- LogifySend.exe (44.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.00 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (85.77 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (511.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (102.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (599.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (930.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (223.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (51.00 KB)
- ImagePicker.v19.1.exe (51.00 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (105.00 KB)
The current page applies to DevExpress Components 19.1 version 19.1.10
only. You can find below info on other versions of DevExpress Components 19.1:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 19.1 is a program by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DevExpress Components 19.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DevExpress Components 19.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 19.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 19.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 19.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DevExpress Components 19.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress Components 19.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevExpress Components 19.1.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 19.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress Components 19.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevExpress Components 19.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress Components 19.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 19.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevExpress Components 19.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 07:58:39.007