DevExpress Components 18.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove DevExpress Components 18.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DevExpress Components 18.1 from your computerDeveloper Express Inc.
. Further information on Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. DevExpress Components 18.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 18.1\Components folder, depending on the user's choice. DevExpress Components 18.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 18.1\Components\DevExpressNETComponents-18.1.5.exe /SKIPVERIFY. The application's main executable file is called ProjectConverter.exe and it has a size of 835.50 KB (855552 bytes).
DevExpress Components 18.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 754.45 MB (791094040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DevExpressNETComponents-18.1.3.exe (367.87 MB)
- DevExpressNETComponents-18.1.5.exe (369.15 MB)
- PatchInternalVisibleTo.exe (7.00 KB)
- DXsdk.exe (75.50 KB)
- DevExpress.Mvvm.UI.ApplicationJumpTaskLauncher.exe (67.00 KB)
- DevExpress.WinRTPresenter.Launcher.exe (13.00 KB)
- fxc.exe (173.34 KB)
- Coco.exe (88.00 KB)
- Coco.exe (81.50 KB)
- LogifySend.exe (47.50 KB)
- DevExpress.About.exe (170.50 KB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (80.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (511.50 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (97.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (57.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (542.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (835.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (226.00 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (45.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (99.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.41 MB)
- SkinEditor.v2.exe (8.29 MB)
- SvgIconBuilder.exe (1.49 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.1.5
of DevExpress Components 18.1. For more DevExpress Components 18.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling DevExpress Components 18.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DevExpress Components 18.1
DevExpress Components 18.1 is a program offered by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DevExpress Components 18.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DevExpress Components 18.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 18.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevExpress Components 18.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress Components 18.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click DevExpress Components 18.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DevExpress Components 18.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevExpress Components 18.1.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress Components 18.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 18.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 18.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevExpress Components 18.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 18.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress Components 18.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 16:19:58.090