DevExpress Components 13.2
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2 from your PCDeveloper Express Inc.
. More information on Developer Express Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the DevExpress Components 13.2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 13.2\Components directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling DevExpress Components 13.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 13.2\Components\DevExpressComponents-13.2.8.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ProjectConverter.exe is the DevExpress Components 13.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 335.50 KB (343552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DevExpress Components 13.2. They occupy an average of 202.61 MB (212449584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevExpressComponents-13.2.8.exe (196.75 MB)
- ToolboxCreator.exe (108.49 KB)
- ASPxThemeBuilder.exe (419.00 KB)
- ASPxThemeDeployer.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXDesignKeys.exe (38.50 KB)
- ProjectConverter-console.exe (173.00 KB)
- ProjectConverter.exe (335.50 KB)
- XPOProfiler.exe (215.50 KB)
- XPOProfilerProxy.exe (30.00 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.Updater.exe (60.50 KB)
- DBUpdater.v13.2.exe (30.00 KB)
- TestExecutor.v13.2.exe (25.50 KB)
- DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModelEditor.v13.2.exe (34.50 KB)
- ASPxSharePointRegister.exe (82.00 KB)
- SkinEditor.exe (4.16 MB)
- ReportTemplateEditor.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.2.8
of DevExpress Components 13.2. For more DevExpress Components 13.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevExpress Components 13.2 is a program by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevExpress Components 13.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevExpress Components 13.2". If it exists on your system the DevExpress Components 13.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DevExpress Components 13.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress Components 13.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2.
8. After removing DevExpress Components 13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress Components 13.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress Components 13.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DevExpress Components 13.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress Components 13.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 06:13:56.500