DevExpress CodeRush 17.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Developer Express Inc.. DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\CodeRush directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 17.2\CodeRush\DevExpress.CodeRush.Roslyn-17.2.5.exe /SKIPVERIFY. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. DevExpress CodeRush 17.2's main file takes about 23.65 MB (24803216 bytes) and is named DevExpress.CodeRush.Roslyn-17.2.5.exe.
The executable files below are part of DevExpress CodeRush 17.2. They occupy an average of 23.65 MB (24803216
bytes) on disk.
- DevExpress.CodeRush.Roslyn-17.2.5.exe (23.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2.5
of DevExpress CodeRush 17.2. You can find below info on other versions of DevExpress CodeRush 17.2:
DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 is a program by Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevExpress CodeRush 17.2". The DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DevExpress CodeRush 17.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevExpress CodeRush 17.2.
8. After removing DevExpress CodeRush 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevExpress CodeRush 17.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 14:04:34.800