DevExpress CodeRush 14.1
This web page is about DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 from your systemDeveloper Express Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Developer Express Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\CodeRush directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. DevExpress CodeRush 14.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 14.1\CodeRush\DevExpressCodeRush-14.1.4.exe /SKIPVERIFY. DevExpressCodeRush-14.1.4.exe is the DevExpress CodeRush 14.1's main executable file and it occupies around 14.40 MB (15101336 bytes) on disk.
DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.51 MB (15210392
bytes) on disk.
- DevExpressCodeRush-14.1.4.exe (14.40 MB)
- DXCoreVersion4.exe (106.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 version 14.1.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 versions:
...click to view all...
DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 is a program marketed by the software company Developer Express Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DevExpress CodeRush 14.1". If it is installed on your PC the DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevExpress CodeRush 14.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DevExpress CodeRush 14.1.
8. After uninstalling DevExpress CodeRush 14.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 by Developer Express Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevExpress CodeRush 14.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 04:32:43.090