Deus Ex The Fall
Deus Ex The Fall is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Deus Ex The Fall from your PCDecepticon
. Open here
for more details on Decepticon. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\by Decepticon\Deus Ex The Fall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Deus Ex The Fall is "C:\Program Files\by Decepticon\Deus Ex The Fall\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk and is titled DeusEx_steam.exe.
Deus Ex The Fall installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.96 MB (12540924
bytes) on disk.
- DeusEx_steam.exe (10.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (930.66 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
The current page applies to Deus Ex The Fall version 1.0.1
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Deus Ex The Fall.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\N-Fusion Interactive\Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex The Fall is a program by Decepticon. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Deus Ex The Fall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Deus Ex The Fall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Deus Ex The Fall or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deus Ex The Fall". If it exists on your system the Deus Ex The Fall program will be found automatically. After you select Deus Ex The Fall in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Deus Ex The Fall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Deus Ex The Fall.
8. After removing Deus Ex The Fall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Deus Ex The Fall that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Deus Ex The Fall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Deus Ex The Fall by Decepticon from your computer, we are not saying that Deus Ex The Fall by Decepticon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Deus Ex The Fall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:52:26.603