Deus Ex - Human Revolution
This web page is about Deus Ex - Human Revolution for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Deus Ex - Human Revolution from your computerUltraISO™
. Additional info about UltraISO™ can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Deus Ex - Human Revolution directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Deus Ex - Human Revolution is C:\Program Files (x86)\Deus Ex - Human Revolution\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Deus Ex - Human Revolution's primary file takes about 11.42 MB (11971944 bytes) and is called dxhr.exe.
Deus Ex - Human Revolution is composed of the following executables which take 13.28 MB (13921367
bytes) on disk:
- dxhr.exe (11.42 MB)
- Launcher.exe (285.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.58 MB)
This data is about Deus Ex - Human Revolution version 1.4.651.0
Deus Ex - Human Revolution is an application marketed by UltraISO™. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Deus Ex - Human Revolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Deus Ex - Human Revolution with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Deus Ex - Human Revolution or simply click the Search feature and type in "Deus Ex - Human Revolution". If it exists on your system the Deus Ex - Human Revolution application will be found automatically. After you select Deus Ex - Human Revolution in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Deus Ex - Human Revolution, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deus Ex - Human Revolution.
8. After uninstalling Deus Ex - Human Revolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Deus Ex - Human Revolution that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Deus Ex - Human Revolution using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Deus Ex - Human Revolution by UltraISO™ from your computer, we are not saying that Deus Ex - Human Revolution by UltraISO™ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Deus Ex - Human Revolution supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 14:20:04.593