This web page is about Detector Winamp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Detector Winamp from your computerNullsoft, Inc
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Nullsoft, Inc. Please follow http://www.winamp.com
if you want to read more on Detector Winamp on Nullsoft, Inc's website. Usually the Detector Winamp program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Winamp Detect folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Winamp Detect\UninstWaDetect.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Detector Winamp. UninstWaDetect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 99.75 KB (102140 bytes) on disk.
Detector Winamp is composed of the following executables which occupy 99.75 KB (102140
bytes) on disk:
- UninstWaDetect.exe (99.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Detector Winamp.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Detector Winamp:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Detector Winamp when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Detector Winamp
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Detector Winamp\Dezinstalare Detector Winamp.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winamp Detect
Detector Winamp is an application offered by Nullsoft, Inc. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Detector Winamp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Detector Winamp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Detector Winamp or simply click the Search field and type in "Detector Winamp". If it is installed on your PC the Detector Winamp program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Detector Winamp in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Detector Winamp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Detector Winamp:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winamp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp Detect\UninstWaDetect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Detector Winamp.
8. After removing Detector Winamp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Detector Winamp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Detector Winamp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Detector Winamp by Nullsoft, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Detector Winamp by Nullsoft, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Detector Winamp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:35:35.973