Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199
Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206 from your PCEscort, Inc.
. You can read more on Escort, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.escortradar.com
. Usually the Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Escort\Detector Tools Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Escort\Detector Tools Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Detector Tools Pro.exe and it has a size of 3.25 MB (3412992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199. They take about 14.76 MB (15480993
bytes) on disk.
- Detector Tools Pro.exe (3.25 MB)
- driverinstall.exe (10.80 MB)
- escortusb.exe (12.00 KB)
- escortusb_x64.exe (14.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company Escort, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52". The Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.escortradar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Escort\Detector Tools Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168 by Escort, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124 by Escort, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 04:50:00.910