Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11
Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124 from your PCEscort, Inc.
. You can read more on Escort, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.escortradar.com
. Usually the Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Escort\Detector Tools Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Escort\Detector Tools Pro\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Detector Tools Pro.exe and it has a size of 3.25 MB (3412992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11. They take about 14.76 MB (15480993
bytes) on disk.
- Detector Tools Pro.exe (3.25 MB)
- driverinstall.exe (10.80 MB)
- escortusb.exe (12.00 KB)
- escortusb_x64.exe (14.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company Escort, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168". The Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you click Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.escortradar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Escort\Detector Tools Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Detector Tools Pro 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Detector Tools Pro 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Detector Tools Pro 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Detector Tools Pro 188.8.131.52 by Escort, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Detector Tools Pro 184.108.40.206 by Escort, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Detector Tools Pro 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 04:50:00.910