You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Detective Mystery for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Detective Mystery from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can read more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Detective Mystery can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Detective Mystery is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Detective Mystery by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Detective Mystery's primary file takes about 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) and is named Detective Mystery.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Detective Mystery. They take about 6.21 MB (6508666
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Detective Mystery.exe (2.35 MB)
- engine.exe (139.00 KB)
- game.exe (86.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Detective Mystery version 1.0
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Detective Mystery from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Detective Mystery:
The files below remain on your disk by Detective Mystery when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR.vch
- C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.dll
- C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\adobecp.vch
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Detective Mystery_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Detective Mystery_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Detective Mystery_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Detective Mystery_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Detective Mystery_is1\QuietUninstallString
Detective Mystery is an application offered by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Detective Mystery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Detective Mystery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Detective Mystery or simply activate the Search field and type in "Detective Mystery". If it is installed on your PC the Detective Mystery program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Detective Mystery in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Detective Mystery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Detective Mystery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Detective Mystery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Detective Mystery.
8. After removing Detective Mystery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Detective Mystery which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Detective Mystery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Detective Mystery by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Detective Mystery by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Detective Mystery in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 23:23:04.377