Desura: Words for Evil
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Desura: Words for Evil for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Desura: Words for Evil from your computerSteaky
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Steaky. Please open http://www.desura.com/games/words-for-evil
if you want to read more on Desura: Words for Evil on Steaky's page. Usually the Desura: Words for Evil application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\words-for-evil folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Desura: Words for Evil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/24795. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WordsforEvil_PC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.73 MB (9153024 bytes) on disk.
Desura: Words for Evil installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.73 MB (9153024
bytes) on disk.
- WordsforEvil_PC.exe (8.73 MB)
The current web page applies to Desura: Words for Evil version 9996.1
Desura: Words for Evil is an application released by the software company Steaky. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Desura: Words for Evil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Desura: Words for Evil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Desura: Words for Evil or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: Words for Evil". If it is installed on your PC the Desura: Words for Evil program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Desura: Words for Evil in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Desura: Words for Evil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: Words for Evil:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desura.com/games/words-for-evil
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/24795
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desura: Words for Evil.
8. After removing Desura: Words for Evil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Desura: Words for Evil which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: Words for Evil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desura: Words for Evil by Steaky from your PC, we are not saying that Desura: Words for Evil by Steaky is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desura: Words for Evil supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:03:08.950