A way to uninstall Desura: Voyager from your PC
This web page is about Desura: Voyager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by DerekIndieDev
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DerekIndieDev. Click on http://www.desura.com/games/voyager
to get more info about Desura: Voyager on DerekIndieDev's website. Usually the Desura: Voyager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\voyager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Desura: Voyager's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/30038. Desura: Voyager's main file takes about 10.36 MB (10866688 bytes) and is called voyager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Desura: Voyager. They occupy about 10.45 MB (10957485
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstal.exe (88.67 KB)
- voyager.exe (10.36 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9640.1
of Desura: Voyager.
How to erase Desura: Voyager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Desura: Voyager is a program marketed by the software company DerekIndieDev. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Desura: Voyager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desura: Voyager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desura: Voyager". If it exists on your system the Desura: Voyager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: Voyager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Desura: Voyager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desura: Voyager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desura.com/games/voyager
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/30038
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Desura: Voyager.
8. After removing Desura: Voyager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Voyager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura: Voyager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desura: Voyager by DerekIndieDev from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Voyager by DerekIndieDev is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Desura: Voyager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:07:34.460