Desura: The Red Alert
This web page is about Desura: The Red Alert for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Desura: The Red Alert from your computerC&C Labs Mod Development Team
. More info about C&C Labs Mod Development Team can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.desura.com/mods/the-red-alert
if you want to read more on Desura: The Red Alert on C&C Labs Mod Development Team's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Red Alert 3\mods\TheRedAlert directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Desura: The Red Alert by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/mods/11495. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.45 MB (2569623 bytes) on disk and is titled desura.exe.
Desura: The Red Alert contains of the executables below. They take 8.16 MB (8556041
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- desura.exe (2.45 MB)
- desura_browserhost.exe (525.90 KB)
- desura_service.exe (168.40 KB)
- Desura_Uninstaller.exe (171.62 KB)
- dumpgen.exe (1.67 MB)
- toolhelper.exe (1.66 MB)
- utility.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 996.1
of Desura: The Red Alert.
Desura: The Red Alert is a program released by the software company C&C Labs Mod Development Team. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Desura: The Red Alert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desura: The Red Alert from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Desura: The Red Alert or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: The Red Alert". If it is installed on your PC the Desura: The Red Alert app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: The Red Alert in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Desura: The Red Alert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: The Red Alert:
- The software company is: http://www.desura.com/mods/the-red-alert
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/mods/11495
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Desura: The Red Alert.
8. After removing Desura: The Red Alert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desura: The Red Alert which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: The Red Alert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desura: The Red Alert by C&C Labs Mod Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: The Red Alert by C&C Labs Mod Development Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desura: The Red Alert supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 05:51:45.853