Desura: Super Cyborg
Desura: Super Cyborg is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Desura: Super Cyborg from your PCArturGames
. More data about ArturGames can be seen here
. Please open http://www.desura.com/games/super-cyborg
if you want to read more on Desura: Super Cyborg on ArturGames's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\super-cyborg directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Desura: Super Cyborg is C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Desura: Super Cyborg's main file takes about 10.26 MB (10761266 bytes) and is named Super Cyborg.exe.
Desura: Super Cyborg contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.26 MB (10761266
bytes) on disk.
- Super Cyborg.exe (10.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9651.2
of Desura: Super Cyborg.
Desura: Super Cyborg is a program by the software company ArturGames. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Desura: Super Cyborg is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Desura: Super Cyborg from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desura: Super Cyborg or simply click the Search feature and type in "Desura: Super Cyborg". If it exists on your system the Desura: Super Cyborg app will be found very quickly. After you click Desura: Super Cyborg in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Desura: Super Cyborg, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desura: Super Cyborg:
- The software company is: http://www.desura.com/games/super-cyborg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Desura: Super Cyborg.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Super Cyborg, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desura: Super Cyborg which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desura: Super Cyborg using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Desura: Super Cyborg by ArturGames from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Super Cyborg by ArturGames is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Desura: Super Cyborg supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 02:16:52.543