Desura: SanctuaryRPG is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG from your systemBlack Shell Games
. More information on Black Shell Games can be seen here
. More data about the software Desura: SanctuaryRPG can be seen at http://www.desura.com/games/sanctuaryrpg
. Usually the Desura: SanctuaryRPG program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\sanctuaryrpg folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Desura: SanctuaryRPG is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/26025. SanctuaryRPG.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.23 MB (6537216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Desura: SanctuaryRPG. They take 6.37 MB (6675643
bytes) on disk.
- SanctuaryRPG.exe (6.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (135.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Desura: SanctuaryRPG version 10206.1
Desura: SanctuaryRPG is an application by the software company Black Shell Games. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Desura: SanctuaryRPG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desura: SanctuaryRPG or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: SanctuaryRPG". The Desura: SanctuaryRPG program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: SanctuaryRPG in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Desura: SanctuaryRPG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: SanctuaryRPG:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desura.com/games/sanctuaryrpg
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/26025
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Desura: SanctuaryRPG.
8. After uninstalling Desura: SanctuaryRPG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Desura: SanctuaryRPG that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura: SanctuaryRPG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG by Black Shell Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Desura: SanctuaryRPG by Black Shell Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desura: SanctuaryRPG supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:03:08.957