Desura: Project Zomboid
Desura: Project Zomboid is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Desura: Project Zomboid from your systemThe Indie Stone
. Take a look here
for more details on The Indie Stone. You can get more details on Desura: Project Zomboid at http://www.desura.com/games/project-zomboid
. Desura: Project Zomboid is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\Project Zomboid directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Desura: Project Zomboid is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/14517. The application's main executable file is called ProjectZomboid32.exe and it has a size of 247.00 KB (252928 bytes).
Desura: Project Zomboid is composed of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
- ProjectZomboid32.exe (247.00 KB)
- ProjectZomboid64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 522.6
of Desura: Project Zomboid. Click on the links below for other Desura: Project Zomboid versions:
Desura: Project Zomboid is an application offered by the software company The Indie Stone. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Desura: Project Zomboid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Desura: Project Zomboid from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Desura: Project Zomboid or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: Project Zomboid". If it is installed on your PC the Desura: Project Zomboid app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desura: Project Zomboid in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Desura: Project Zomboid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desura: Project Zomboid:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desura.com/games/project-zomboid
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/14517
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desura: Project Zomboid.
8. After removing Desura: Project Zomboid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Project Zomboid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura: Project Zomboid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Desura: Project Zomboid by The Indie Stone from your PC, nor are we saying that Desura: Project Zomboid by The Indie Stone is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desura: Project Zomboid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:29:58.370