You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Desura: Pressured for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Desura: Pressured from your systemFlump Studios
. Further information on Flump Studios can be found here
. Click on http://www.desura.com/games/pressured
to get more details about Desura: Pressured on Flump Studios's website. Usually the Desura: Pressured program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\pressured directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Desura: Pressured is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/29844. The application's main executable file is labeled setup.exe and occupies 439.45 KB (449992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Desura: Pressured. They occupy an average of 439.45 KB (449992
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Desura: Pressured version 9502.1
Desura: Pressured is a program by the software company Flump Studios. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Desura: Pressured is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Desura: Pressured from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Desura: Pressured or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura: Pressured". If it exists on your system the Desura: Pressured program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Desura: Pressured in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Desura: Pressured, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: Pressured:
- The software company is: http://www.desura.com/games/pressured
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/29844
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desura: Pressured.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Pressured, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Pressured that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Desura: Pressured with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Desura: Pressured by Flump Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Pressured by Flump Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Desura: Pressured supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:03:09.000