Desura: Porradaria Upgrade
Desura: Porradaria Upgrade is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Desura: Porradaria Upgrade from your systemCleanWater
. Go over here
for more information on CleanWater. You can see more info on Desura: Porradaria Upgrade at http://www.desura.com/games/porradaria-upgrade
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\porradaria-upgrade directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Desura: Porradaria Upgrade is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/26501. Desura: Porradaria Upgrade's main file takes about 6.38 MB (6685099 bytes) and is called poup.exe.
The executables below are part of Desura: Porradaria Upgrade. They occupy about 6.38 MB (6685099
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Desura: Porradaria Upgrade version 9737.7
Desura: Porradaria Upgrade is an application by the software company CleanWater. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Desura: Porradaria Upgrade is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Desura: Porradaria Upgrade from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Desura: Porradaria Upgrade or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Desura: Porradaria Upgrade". The Desura: Porradaria Upgrade app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Desura: Porradaria Upgrade in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Desura: Porradaria Upgrade, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura: Porradaria Upgrade:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desura.com/games/porradaria-upgrade
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/26501
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Desura: Porradaria Upgrade.
8. After uninstalling Desura: Porradaria Upgrade, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Desura: Porradaria Upgrade that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: Porradaria Upgrade using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Desura: Porradaria Upgrade by CleanWater from your PC, nor are we saying that Desura: Porradaria Upgrade by CleanWater is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Desura: Porradaria Upgrade supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:03:08.963