Desura: Patterns is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Desura: Patterns from your computerLinden Lab
. Check out here
for more information on Linden Lab. You can get more details related to Desura: Patterns at http://www.desura.com/games/patterns
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\patterns directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Desura: Patterns is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/20235. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Patterns.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.76 MB (11281920 bytes) on disk.
Desura: Patterns installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.44 MB (11993600
bytes) on disk.
- Patterns.exe (10.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5269.9
of Desura: Patterns.
Desura: Patterns is a program by the software company Linden Lab. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Desura: Patterns is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Desura: Patterns using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Desura: Patterns or simply activate the Search field and type in "Desura: Patterns". The Desura: Patterns program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Desura: Patterns in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Desura: Patterns, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Desura: Patterns:
- The software company is: http://www.desura.com/games/patterns
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\desura.exe" desura://uninstall/games/20235
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Desura: Patterns.
8. After removing Desura: Patterns, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Desura: Patterns that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Desura: Patterns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desura: Patterns by Linden Lab from your computer, we are not saying that Desura: Patterns by Linden Lab is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Desura: Patterns supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 01:25:00.593